The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
The University of Melbourne is delighted to offer scholarships for an undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D program to study in Australia. Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply for the scholarship, the International Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D degree programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all study areas.
• Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides either a:
• $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
• 50 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
• 100 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
• Number of Scholarships: Approximately 1000 scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Application Process: The following are require during application:
- Statement of Purpose.
- Original college transcripts or high school diploma.
- A copy of your passport.
- Original copies of birth certificates.
- Proof of citizenship.
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Monthly allowance.
- Automatic qualification For Visa Lottery (
How to Apply for Australian VISA 2019/20
If you will like to explore more and travel, Australia is another choice either to work or study, the Country has an official website for intending immigrants and people willing to travel to the country. Visit the website for all the issues concerning Australian VISA Lottery.
Entrance Requirements : To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
• Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
• At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
• At least 97% in an approved foundation program
• At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
NOTE: No test is required( automatically considered for this award).
Application Deadline- Not Specified
Apply online on the website, goodLuck in your application.